It can be hard to determine how much product to buy, but don't worry! We are here to help!
Consider the type of drinkers in your party...
- Types of liquor
- Time of day
Will determine how much people will drink. A younger crowd will probably be doing some shots, versus an older crowd might prefer just sipping whiskey.
- Light drinkers: one drink per hour
- Average drinkers: two drinks per hour
- Heavy drinkers: Three or more drinks per hour
Drinks per bottle:
- Wine: 4 glasses per bottle
- Beer: single serving
- Champagne: five glasses per bottle
- 750ml bottle of liquor: 12 drinks per bottle
- 1.75L bottle of liquor: 30 drinks per bottle
- Boxed wine: 20 glasses per box